- You can extend the life of your jewelry by protecting it from direct contact with chemical products (disinfectants, creams, perfumes, detergents, etc.).
- Take care not to enter the shower, sea, or pool with your jewelry.
- After use, you should wipe your jewelry with a clean, dry, and soft cloth and put it in its box, free from sweat and oil that will pass on your skin.
- Keep your jewelry closed in its box so they do not come into contact with each other.
- The products may have tonal differences due to light and environment during photographs.
You can find other products here.