Natural stones, which are among the countless blessings of Mother Earth, have started to attract a lot of attention in recent years. Every day, a new one is added to the unlimited options for babies, children, men, and women, even for our pawed friends.
Apart from their beautiful appearance, their most important feature is that these stones are considered HEALING.
So what is the secret of these natural stones, which are thought to heal? Can they touch our souls and body?
Natural stones are formed by themselves with heat and pressure under the soil for thousands of years, and their unprocessed form is called natural stone. However, this pressure and heat have different characteristics and vibrations depending on the geographical conditions and the source where it occurs. For this reason, it is thought that each stone has a different beat and effect. Therefore, these stones have been a healing source in many civilizations since ancient times.
How can you choose the most suitable natural stone for you?
Although some think the placebo effect is why the rocks are good, if the natural stone you use makes you feel good and relaxed, the rest is up to your liking. In addition, according to your zodiac sign, you can choose the appropriate stone with its natural state or accessory. Finally, of course, taking good care of the stones you choose, cleaning them frequently, not letting others use them, and keeping them in the box will prolong your stone’s life and allow you to enjoy it for many years.
Which is your natural stone?
- Taurus: Opal, Rose quartz, Jade, Aventurine, Rhodonite, Rutile quartz, Mother-of-Pearl, Tourmaline, Emerald
- Gemini: Agate, Moonstone, Sunstone, Tiger’s Eye, Ametrine, Aventurine, Kyanite, Rose Quartz, Rutile Quartz, Jade, Emerald, Citrine
- Cancer: Agate, Amethyst, Aventurine, Mother-of-Pearl, Moonstone, Ruby, Himalayan Salt, Bloodstone, Chalcedony, Tiger Eye, Opal, Rose Quartz
- Aries: Sunstone, Jasper, Agate, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Aventurine, Garnet, Bloodstone, Rose quartz, Emerald
- Leo: Agate, Anyolite, Ruby, Aragonite, Bronzite, Garnet, Sunstone, Jasper, Bloodstone, Amber, Labradorite, Onyx, Rutile Quartz, Citrine
- Virgo Sign: Agate, Amazonite, Aragonite, Zebercet., Aventurine, Smoky Quartz, Garnet, Pearl, Jasper, Obsidian, Rose Quartz, Topaz
- Libra: Agate, Aquamarine, Smoky Quartz, Sunstone, Zebercet, Lolite, Chalcedony, Lapis, Morganite, Opal, Tourmaline
- Scorpio: Turquoise, Amethyst, Azurite, Garnet, Ruby, Bloodstone, Tiger’s Eye, Labradorite, Malachite, Najaf, Obsidian, Unakite
- Sagittarius: Amber, Yellow Jasper, Labradorite, Amethyst, Azurite, Lapis, Mother of Pearl, Topaz, Ruby, Turquoise, Variscite, Smoky Quartz
- Capricorn: Onyx, Smoky Quartz, Pearl, Tiger Eye, Agate, Turquoise, Amber, Azurite, Tourmaline, Labradorite, Obsidian
- Aquarius: Agate, Quartz, Angelstone, Amethyst, Obsidian, Moonstone, Hematite, Amber, Coral, Mother of Pearl
- Pisces: Turquoise, Agate, Moonstone, Himalayan Salt, Pearl, Amethyst, Coral, Bloodstone, Aquamarine, Jade
You can find all our natural stones or many pieces of jewelry here: